RegistrationFeb 25, 2021 2022-01-12 10:43
Fill out this form to register your child
Terms of payment
After booking you will receive a confirmation that a place has been reserved. The remaining sum must be received by 30th June.
It is possible to withdraw your place from Uni Camps UK. If you cancel up to four weeks before departure, Uni Camps UK will retain the deposit of €300. If you withdraw within the last four weeks before departure, 35% of the cost will be retained. If you cancel your booking within seven days prior to travel, Uni Camps UK will retain 50% of the cost. If the cancellation is made on the day of the planned departure or later, Uni Camps UK will retain 100% of the cost.
If flights to the UK are suspended due to Covid-19 then families have a choice of a refund of all monies paid or to leave the deposit with Uni Camps UK to reserve a place on the next available camp.
All other Covid-19 related cancellations will be considered on a case by case basis in conjunction with the home school.
Early termination from Uni Camps UK
Voluntary termination of your place at Uni Camps UK after arrival:
There is no entitlement to a reimbursement.
Cancellation of places by Uni Camps UK after arrival
The participants are obliged to adhere to the instructions and rules of the Uni Camps UK team and follow Hope University ‘Summer School Regulations’. In the case of gross violations or criminal acts, a participant can be sent home early after a previous warning. In this case, you will be responsible for the costs of the return journey.
By registering, you agree that the personal data transmitted through your registration may be electronically stored by Uni Camps UK and used for its own purposes. Your data will be treated confidentially and will not be passed on to third parties.
Liverpool Hope University wishes to ensure that all participants benefit from the experience while staying on site, and hope that all guests have an enjoyable experience. In order to do this, you will be expected to demonstrate responsible behaviour whilst visiting our University, as well as showing respect for the rights of other participants/summer school organisers and Liverpool Hope University staff, students, guests and neighbours. All students will have the opportunity to benefit and enjoy the experience, providing the following health and safety rules and regulations are adhered to:
· Underage consumption of alcohol is not permitted on Campus or in the Halls of Residence. Alcohol must not be brought onto the campus or consumed during the Summer School.
· Smoking is permitted in designated smoking area’s only.
· The Hall Curfew is 10.30pm, at which point quiet must be respected in the Halls of Residence and on Campus.
· Weapons must not be brought onto the campus. If any participant is found in possession of any weapons then they will be escorted off the premises.
· The purchase or use of any illegal substances is strictly forbidden. If any participant is found in possession of illegal substances then the individual will be escorted off premises.
· Appropriate clothing should be worn at all times.
· Participants must follow emergency procedure, such as a fire drill, as directed by staff. (You will be informed of these procedures on arrival and copies of which will be in your welcome pack provided by the organisers).
· Males and females are expected to keep to their own accommodation areas. Students must not enter each other’s room after lights-out.
· Bullying or intimidation of other participants/summer school staff or Liverpool Hope University staff/student/guest or neighbour will not be tolerated.
· Racist, sexist, homophobic or offensive behaviour/language will not be tolerated.
· Respect for Liverpool Hope University property and materials is expected at all times. Students must look after their room keys, (replacement cost £50).
· Participants must not order food/drink to be delivered to the campus from outside businesses.
· Fire doors must remain closed, it is not permitted to wedge a fire door open at any time.
· It is the students responsibility to ensure that they keep the campus tidy, litter bins are provided at various points across the campus.
· Taking photographs of Liverpool Hope University staff/students/guests and neighbours is strictly forbidden.
· All summer school guests must respect Liverpool Hope University property, staff, students, visitors and neighbours. Participants will be liable for any damage caused to any room, facilities, furniture or equipment.
· The costs for repairing any damage caused to the property, contents or grounds by any guests, delegates, staff or visitors must be reimbursed to the University by the Client (The organiser will be issued with a bill)
· If any damage caused by the Client prevents facilities and services being used whilst the damage is made good, the Client will be charged for revenue lost during this period.
· The client is advised to obtain insurance against all losses or liabilities.
Failure to adhere to these rules will lead to eviction.
Serious Incidents of Misbehaviour
Serious incidents of misbehaviour, such as, damage to Liverpool Hope University Property, fighting, racial abuse or the use of illegal substances, will result in any individual being escorted off the premises.
Should any student be unable to correct any aspect of poor behaviour or activities unacceptable to the University, the University reserves the right to terminate your stay. Should this occur, no monies will be refunded to the client or individual.